Basic Rider Course (BRC)
This course is designed for the student with little or no riding experience.
This course contains a 3 hour online e-course
(Online e-course will be done at home and must be completed within 30 days of attending the BRC)
12 hours of instructional riding on our Motorcycles and discussions of crash avoidance and risk reduction.
It is recomended that you know how to ride a bicycle prior to attenting this Motorcycle course!
Our Training is a Nationally Recognized Course developed and maintained by
the Motorcycle Safety Foundation
Motorcycles (499cc or less) helmets are not provided.
These motorcycles are provided in the beginner course:
Topics Covered e-course:
- Motorcycle controls
- Rider and motorcycle preparation
- Basic riding skills
- Street strategies
- Special riding situations
- Advanced turning and braking skills
- Dangers of riding impaired
- Knowledge test (PRINT and bring Certificate to the class)
Riding sessions cover:
- Straight-line riding
- Advanced turning and braking
- Street strategy discussions
- Skills test (License Test)
You can view or download the MSF Manual: