RIDE LIKE A PRO
COMING SOON RIDE LIKE a PRO 2
The Ride Like a Pro© Course is offered at our Tyngsboro/Nashua Location
435 Middlesex Road, Tyngsboro, MA
We conduct classes at Wilkins Harley Davidson
Classes will run from 9am to 2pm
Motor Officer Skills for the Civilian Rider! Performed on all Makes & Models!
Why Learn to Ride Like A Pro©
• Learn Riding Skills That Will Noticeably Set You Apart From Most Riders
• Improves Rider Confidence and Ability
• Never Fear a U-Turn or Dropping your Bike Again
• No More Foot Dragging or Duck Walking Your Bike
What You Will Need
• Your Own Motorcycle In Good Mechanical Condition
• A Valid Motorcycle License/Endorsement
• Sturdy Boots, Long Pants & Sleeves, Full Fingered Gloves, Eye Protection and DOT Helmet
• Proper Riding Gear Required
• At Least 3,000 Miles of Recent Riding Experience or have Attended our Experience RiderCourse!
What To Expect
• 5 Hours of Learning Advanced Riding Skills
• Average Speed of All Learning Exercises is 8-12 mph
• Rapid - Easy to Learn Skills Progression Format
• A Certificate Of Completion
• Learn 3 Techniques that will increase your riding pleasure and safety forever!
• Both Men and Lady Riders Can Easily Learn These Techniques
This is not a License Waiver Course!
ALUMNISTS OF RIDE LIKE a PRO CAN RETAKE THE CLASS AT ANY TIME
Alumnist and Private Lesson requests, SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR REQUEST TO INFO@MASSMCS.COM
Upon request, you will be email instructions on how to register.