We have training dates available at all locations starting in March thru November. The majority of dates are Saturday and Sunday Classes with Monday and Tuesday dates available at our Ayer, Seekonk, and Tyngsboro Facilities.
You may register for any class Online with a Credit Card or by Mailing your registration form with your payment enclosed.
Please note: Your class choice will not be reserved until you payment is received and processed. Only Credit Card Payment guarantee the class choice at the time of registration.
To View Times and Dates of Courses follow the registration process. you can start the process by clicking the link below
For more information go to FAQs
Basc Rider Course - $385
Experienced Rider Course - $185
Advance Rider Course, Sport Bike Techniques - $185
Ride Like A Pro - $175
Sidecar/Trike Beginner - $495.00
Sidecar/Trike Course Advanced - $245
Ural Only Course - $245
Can Am Spyder Course - $99.00
No refunds made without a minimum of 10 days notice prior to class.
Refunds incur a $50.00 service charge.
There is a $25 rescheduling fee for ANY schedule changes with more than 7 days notice prior to a class.
If a student tries to reschedule after having already rescheduled, that student forfeits all fees; students are allowed only one reschedule per registration.
All rescheduling and refund requests must be made in writing via e-mail, fax, or USPS
All courses involve the risk of personal injury. Students unable to keep pace with either course or pose a safety hazard to themselves or others will be dismissed by the instructor and NO REFUND OR COMPENSATION WILL BE MADE.
Students are covered by a limited medical and liability insurance policy during their participation but may wish to review or add to their existing policies.
Mail or Fax (fax only credit card payments) with payment and copy of learner's permit (unless you are licensed motorcyclist) to:
Mass Motorcycle School. LLC.
377 Groton Street
Dunstable, MA 01827
Voice: (508) 278-0172
Fax: (978) 226-1413
Toll-Free 844-744-RIDE (7433)
Please bring to class the following:
1) *Photocopy of your motorcycle learner’s permit for our keeping. (If you already have a motorcycle endorsement on your license, no further documentation is needed.) Students without motorcycle permits or who do not provide a copy of their permit do not qualify for licensing!
However, you may still participate in course.
2) *Pen and paper for note taking.
3) *Please refrain from eating, drinking, or smoking within classrooms.
You are reminded that you will be required to have the following for riding practice sessions:
1) *DOT-approved helmet ( helmets are available for use at our sites. DOT only, ¾ or full-coverage permitted. )
2) *Over-the-ankle footwear (work boots, hiking boots, or m/c boots are acceptable. )
3) *Full-fingered gloves (inexpensive workgloves, or similiar, from hardware store will suffice)
4) *Eye or face protection ( eyeglasses, sunglasses, safety goggles, face-shields, or full-coverage helmets )
5) *Long sleeves ( jersey, shirt, or jacket )
6) *Long pants ( dungarees )
7) *Rain Gear. Dress to be warm and dry (course is held rain or shine; in extreme cases, conditions may be reviewed)
8) *Sun block, as required
9) *Snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (Water or fruit juices are recommended for breaks; there will also be a lunch break)
A confirmation will be emailed to you upon receipt of this application.
You are not confirmed in any class until you receive this email.
We will contact you if there are any problems.
1)Go to RMV and take/request motorcycle learner's permit test ($30); also tell them you want to "pre-pay $15 for motorcycle license"
2)register for motorcycle course
3)provide us with copy of permit
4)when you successfully complete course your info and permit will be sent to RMV
5)RMV mails you a new license with motorcycle endorsement
Please contact us with any questions
Thank you for your interest!